*Small orders will ship within 1-2 business days. Larger quantities may ship within 5-7 business days
- Made of two layers of 100% Cotton Fabric, Pleated
- Available with one size fits all elastic earbands
- Available with adjustable fabric ties
- Available in singles or in packs of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100
- Print will vary from shown
- Elastic and/or tie material may vary
- Most masks will have a printed side and a solid side, wearer can choose to wear it whichever way they like best
- Most multi-mask packages will come with a variety of designs (we will do as best we can to provide a mix of designs with what we have available at the time of order)
Sizing: Face coverings with elastic ear bands are meant to be one-size-fits-all. However, from person to person, the snugness of the face covering will vary. If your mask is too loose, we suggest tying a small overhand knot in the elastic to improve the fit. Face coverings made with adjustable fabric ties can be fastened to fit each individual.
Care instructions: Machine wash cold and air dry. Avoid putting these masks in a hot dryer to prevent shrinkage.
Why are we making these?
“The Coronavirus can spread between people interacting in close proximity—for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing—even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms… CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission… The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.” (www.cdc.gov)